Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Okay so I thought I would try to do this whole blog thing again and see if it last longer than my other one. I do not really have an interesting life so is your looking to be entertained I'm sorry! Well I am finally starting to get use to life here in Arkansas. I am starting to enjoy nature and I think I might even be getting use to the cold weather. College is a lot different this year then it was last. There has been no major life changes like last year (quitting softball and stuff) but definitely a lot more adjusting here. However, God has used this time to help me fall more in love with Him. He has provided for me and for the most part I have been content through this adjusting period. I am excited to see He has in store for my life in these next few years. Well I better get off and study for my exam tomorrow! Just thought I would write a short post to get started with this blog thing!

No comments: