Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Random thoughts of the day:

-Why sometimes do good choices have negative consequences?
-God help me to let go
-I am such an airhead (when i forget to turn in my extra credit in sign language and when I realize in science that I do not have my paper for my next class)
-I am glad I have a laid back professor so I can turn my extra credit work in later
-I am glad I am in shape (walking back from class to get my paper in only 7 min. it is a 10-15 min. walk)
-Thank goodness for bikes (riding back to campus)
-I wonder how many brain cells I am killing right now (riding on the grass trying to get to class on time)
-Thank-you God for the times to relax
-It is a small world
-Only two more days until the weekend
-I really hope I passed my Sign Language exam

I guess you can say it has been one of those days! Luckily they come few and far between.

No comments: