Tuesday, March 13, 2007

update

well I was told to update so I guess I should. Life has been pretty busy. Still having atleast one exam a week but I am doing well. I turned in my application for the speech-path. program here so hopefully I will get in. The weather here is BEAUTIFUL!! I have been riding my bike again and started to learn to play tennis and golf. This weekend I am going to my cousin's cabin to experience the great outdoors! Today for a class I had to run 1.5 miles. Now I know that is not far but I am not a good runner so I am happy that I never stopped. It is funny I can glide, bike, or do the stair master thing all day but when it comes to running I am lucky if I get one lap in. (so I know it is just a mental thing) Spring break is in two weeks and I think that I have some friends coming down for part of it so it should be fun. I also started to teach 3 and 4 year olds on wed. nights it is a lot of fun! Last week was my first week so a lot of them were shy but hopefully they will snap out of that...if I don't scare them off first! My roommate is leaving in August for Africa so pray that everything goes well! well I guess that is about it...pretty exciting I know! hopefully by next week I'll have some good stories from my experience in the country!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

these really are glimpses! whats going on? its been FOREVER!

LauriLynn said...

Bekah!
Update again girl!! It's been 3 months!! Time flies doesn't it?!
Hope all is well.
Lauri