Sunday, December 24, 2006

Home at Last

So I made it home safe and have been busy ever since. Here are some things that I have been remined or learned since I have been home:

-The food here is AMAZING
-South has the best singing ever
-Kids crack me up with thier thoughts about the world
-I LOVE watching kids and helping in bible class
-Never trust mom to plug the washing machine up
-I have the best friends here (and in arkansas)
-It rains all the time here!
-I love my doggy (and of course the fam)
-There is never a dull moment when I am home

Well I guess that is it hope everyone has a great Christmas!! Oh and just so you know what happens when you visit Louisiana go to momma's blog. Like she said no matter how big of a razorback fan you are once you go purple and gold it sure is hard to go back!

No comments: