Monday, December 11, 2006

Two Down Three to Go!

Now before I begin my post I would like to write a special note to my father:

Daddy, when you are at an LSU Texas b-ball game and it is in Texas and some guy says "Hook um horns" please do not reply with a "go hogs!" It really undermines the true LSU fans. Next time try a Geaux Tigers! It's okay I'll forgive you this time! :)

On another note,three more exams and I am through with my third semester of college! This semester has been great. Although I did not know much about Conway or UCA (just knew that my Uncle and Aunt live here, UCA has a great speech-path program, and I had a place to live) I have really enjoyed it here. I have finally settled in and have my group of friends. The people here are so friendly and I look forward to spending the next 4.5 years here. (it seems like I am never going to get out of college!) I have also learned to really trust God. I came to Conway only knowing two people. Although, it was a slow start God has blessed me by putting wonderful people in my life (more on that later). Now I made a decision that I know I have to trust God to take care of. I have no idea how it will turn out but know that everything will be ok if I listen to God and be patient (and I am not a very patient person). I am excited to see what God has in store for me the rest of my years at UCA!

No comments: