Monday, February 05, 2007

More Things I have Learned

So it seems that I am learning new things everyday from my experiences with the Arkansas lifestyle so I thought I would share a couple:

-Snow is the funnest thing to ever play in
-Snow angels are easier to make in the snow rather than sand from the playground
-It feels warmer when snow is on the ground
-Do not eat the first snow... still do not know why just what people tell me (why would you eat snow anyways would it not just be like dranking rain water?)
-I love spending time with the type of friends that it does not matter how much time you are apart you can pick up like you were never even gone
-I can not stand when people judge you, but I have matured enough that I can ignore whatever smart comment someone makes about not being on a retreat (yeah cause you know it is not like I have a friend who is going through some extremely rough times and needed to get away, and it is not like I needed to escape for a night, and it is not like I did not grow closer to God this weekend!)
-Well maybe I have not matured enough to just let things go...
-God's timing and having patients makes things a lot easier in the long run!
-Tech is a great place but I enjoy being in a little bigger town
-the people at UCC are as close to the type of people who go to South...in other words they are pretty amazing!

Well that is just some of the life knowledge I have gained in the last couple of weeks...hope you are enlightened :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentines Day!
Doug & Nee-Nee